Can My Dog Eat This?
Did you know that some of the fruits we enjoy could be detrimental to your dog’s health? If you’ve ever thought about giving your dog a healthy snack and wondered “can my dog eat this?” – then take a look at this list to find out which fruits Fido will love and which to avoid.
- Bananas – Rich in Potassium and Vitamin C
- Blueberries – High in antioxidants
- Kiwis – Good Source of Vitamin C and Potassium
- Pineapple – Try frozen for a cool treat
- Strawberries – High in fiber and antioxidants
- Apples – …don’t let them eat the seeds
- Lemons – …they may not like the bitter taste
- Oranges – …they’re high in sugars so use in moderation
- Peaches – …the pit can cause intestinal blockage so remove it first
- Watermelon – …remove the rind first
- Avacados – Can cause vomiting
- Cherries – Can cause cyanide poisoning in large amounts
- Grapes – Can cause kidney failure
- Raisins – Can cause kidney failure